British Standard Locks - BS3621
These are thief resistant locks made to British Standard BS3621 and are the best way to protect your doors and home from burglary. They are mostly fitted as standard nowadays but if you have an older door it's worth checking the faceplate to make sure you have this lock
As well as being secure they are also "Insurance approved locks" because they are favoured by the insurance industry due to their robust security
Why Choose British Standard Locks?
Locks Off carry a wide range of locks that all conform to the standard. All BS locks are tested against burglary techniques like drilling and picking to ensure they can protect your home from familiar lock forcing. Here's why you should choose them.
- Anti lock picking
- Five levers
- Hard plate to protect from drilling
- 20mm (min) bolt into door frame
- Insurance approved locks
Always Choose British Standard Locks07519 553404
24/7 Service - No call out fee
Contact our Manchester locksmiths
Our Manchester locksmiths are on hand 24 hours a day to make sure you have access to your home. We specialise in door and window locks, and can repair or replace your Manchester locks in a timely fashion.
Why choose us?
- We can fit and service all styles and brands of locks
- Cheapest locksmith prices in Manchester
- Lock replacements designed to keep our intruders
- Highly trained and reputable locksmiths
- No hidden locksmith costs
- Family run Manchester locksmith company
- We provide a rapid response, 24/7, 365 Days.
Leave us a message
"*" indicates required fields
Why Use Locks Off?
We are a local locksmith firm with a great reputation throughout Manchester.
- No call out charge
- No VAT charges
- CRB Checked
- Fully Insured
- Free safety check
- 12 month guarantee
- Local independent company
- All lock types
- Insurance approved
- Window boarding
- UPVC Door Repairs
- Non Destructive Entry
- Keys cut onsite